Reporting Project Manager – 12 Months Contract
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking an experienced Reporting Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin 1 on a 12 months contract. The successful candidate will coordinate with multiply stakeholders to define and execute project roadmap for the year.
- Work with technology development leads and business analysts on a daily basis to ensure milestones are on track, and have a keen eye to identify bubbling up risks, and potential issues
- Ensure that they are building up SME knowledge by working with business analysts and available documentation (BRDs, project initiation documents , internal business training)
- Identify and record current roadmap status through business critical and non-business critical milestones, and be a key player in roadmap planning for subsequent years
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of delays, or of features/requirements that are not understood or not clearly defined
- Acts as the voice for reporting updates to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Extensive relevant experience in project management
- Ability to exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Prove ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388