QA Engineer Role
My Client is a multi-award winning and highly acclaimed software, design and business consultancy. They are looking for a passionate and experienced QA Engineer to join their team. This role requires a strong software testing background and excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply for the QA Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of QA Engineer role:
- All aspects of testing from test definition and design to test execution
- Take responsibility for building and performing both automated and manual testing solutions
- Ensure high levels of test coverage across all our product suites and platforms
- Ability to interrogate databases using SQL
- Maintain and optimize our testing infrastructure, ensuring reliable, consistent and timely results
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer role:
- 2 years software testing experience on complex IT projects
- A good understanding of at least one programming language (ruby, Swift, Kotlin)
- Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver in Ruby, Swift, Kotlin etc
- Experience using REST API testing tools (Postman or similar)
- Solid experience of product and testing tools such as JIRA Agile, Kanbanize, TCLab, Bugzilla, Test Rail etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to effectively collaborate with various teams.
- Requirements Analysis experience
#QAEngineer #Engineer #Programming #Selenium #Ruby #Swift #Kotlin