My Client is a leading provider of compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer Role:
- Member of the Quality Assurance team contributing to best practice testing solutions.
- Creation and execution of test plans and cases.
- QA, UAT, and non-functional test standards and test processes.
- Develop manual test scripts with aggressive time schedules for various types of testing
- Defect tracking and prioritization troubleshoot and isolate problems.
- Ensures test coverage of project system design specifications.
- Develops, maintains and executes tests for regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
- Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
- Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Automation Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
Required Skills and experience of the QA Engineer Role:
- 2+ years of experience working in a QA role.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Test Management and Bug Management Tools.
- Experience in SQL, Tracking logs, UI test tools.
- Knowledge of Automation Frameworks
- Solid knowledge of Testing Methodologies, Exploratory Testing.
- Experience/Knowledge testing Progressive Web Applications.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
To apply for the QA Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #QA #Agile #SQL #UI #Angular JS #Testing #Web application #Jira