QA Engineer – Excellent Opportunity
A leading provider of web-based intelligence solutions in their sector, they are well-established with headquarters in Dublin 18 and Sales / Support offices Globally. They have customers / partners in 50+ countries including many of the most successful organisations in the world. They have been providing software-as-a-service for 10+ years are actively seeking to hire a QA Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial QA experience testing, developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts, test reports and hands on implementation of those plans.
- Ability to take responsibility for your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well independently and as a team player.
- Good experience with SQL database testing
- Design and implement QA test plans and test matrices
- Write scripts to execute test cases for API testing
- Execute Manual Test Cases
- Familiar with web technologies and programming (html, IIS, web services)
- Attend meetings as required
- Assist Documentation Department
- Analyze incidents for other Departments
- Execute build release process
- Install releases for testing
- Provide bug reports to the development team
- Work directly with engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas
- Research functionality and implementation of current and futures testing techniques and technologies