My client is a leading ecommerce company and are currently seeking to hire an Automation QA Engineer.
Apply today for more info.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop and lead solution testing strategies.
- Should support team in delivering the sprint item as per schedule through testing all sprint items.
- Maintain automation framework Selenium/Appium/NUnit.
- Co-ordinate with Development teams to understand build system and test coverage and develop new automated CI tests.
- Maintain existing test cases and test framework.
- Sometimes need to test few scenarios manually in different environments.
- Develop automated functional API/Service level test& UI tests.
- Coordinate the creation of test environments with the Testing and Development teams to ensure testing is conduct within organisational standards of company.
- Specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases for our solutions.
- Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards.
- Follow the QA process and standards/methodologies in team.
- Working experience of Selenium/C#/.Net or other functional testing tools.
The skills you will bring:
- 3-5 years Automation testing experience.
- Software QA Experience including Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, compatibility testing, interface testing and more.
- Degree in computer science or relevant.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams with effective communication.