QA Automation Engineer
My client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing technology companies providing a highly flexible & customisable mobile data capture solution used by some of the world’s top engineering firms. Following significant growth, they are seeking QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
You’ll be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to help them maintain the product consistency their customers have come to expect.
About the role:
- Work with the test team to develop automated testing, maintenance and test reporting.
- Manually test the web and mobile applications as required.
- Working with Dev teams as part of Scrum.
- Identify and solve technical problems within automatest solutions.
- Liaise and verify the outsourced testing practice.
- Own and develop the long term knowledge base for Testing.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QA testing.
- Experience with testing tools like Postman, Selenium WebDrive, CodeceptJS, Appium..
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with BDD Testing.
- Experience with web development frameworks is beneficial..
- An understanding of Agile methodologies & concepts.
- An understanding of test architecture and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently .
- Diverse industry experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381