As an enterprise software development company that is passionate about delivering results which has experienced continued growth and success over the years, we are actively looking for a QA Automation Engineer for an initial 12 month contract with view to multiple ongoing extensions. You will join a team of 200+ professionals and work within the development team building and executing suites of test plans and test cases.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Add to our company’s testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies
- Contribute and evolve high quality automated test solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Develop an understanding of client business terminology practice and procedures within a reasonable timeframe.
- Work closely with the Development team.
- Execute Test plans and Regression Test plans within agreed timescales and standards.
- Test complex areas of applications and use business knowledge to determine if functionality is correct.
- Investigate and document defects in a defect-tracking system and verify resolution to ensure prompt closure of all defects.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Software Test experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in QA Automation
- Proven track record using Industry Standard Test Automation Tools, Visual Studio Team System (Test Edition), Selenium (WebDriver) or similar tools
- Good Working knowledge of SQL
- Automated Testing experience essential
- Scrum / Agile experience
- API testing experience
- Experience of structured testing methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of .Net advantageous
- Strong testing background expected with experience writing test plans and test procedures
- Experience in the use of Scrum/Agile tooling e.g. Azure DevOps
- Experience testing business / enterprise applications