QA and Release Manager
An Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to the FMCG industry in Ireland, and across the globe have an exciting opening for a QA and Release Manager. They have been awarded the ‘Innovation in IT’ award by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for several years running as well as being part of one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. They have built a partner network to distribute software into new international markets across the globe. Our client values their employees and strives to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with modern technologies.
To Apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan 012449531 for more info.
- You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget.
- Overall, you will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Works hand in hand with technical teams who affect physical changes to live systems, and who promote code, load data, and undertake other changes.
- Attention to detail and ability to be rigorous.
- Strong personality able to balance competing views and demands – finding pragmatic, but robust solutions when conflict arises.
- Manage QA testing processes and people (new hires needed) as well as Software Release process