Permanent or Contract
An industry-leading software automation company is currently seeking an experience Project Manager to join their team. You will have close interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will have the responsibility for managing and reporting on the key performance criteria.
Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage internal communication, ensuring all internal stakeholders are informed, consulted as appropriate on items of relevance through the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure best practices around risk management, reporting (internal, external) and communication are applied
- Manage project delivery in adherence to industry standard project management procedures and practices
- Responsible for project delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions
- Responsible for project cost management – including estimations and definition of project costs and plans and on-going robust cost management through project execution
Key Competencies and Skills required:
- Computer Science Degree / Software or Equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of working with IT Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (SDLC) – Waterfall and Agile
- Possess at least 8+ years of professional experience, with at a minimum of 3 years in project management
- Experience in working with third party suppliers in the delivery of business or IT change initiatives
- Advanced level of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite – Including Project, Visio, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Acute understanding and ability to demonstrate expertise in Quality Management, Project planning, Risk & Change management
- A strong understanding of best practices, tools and techniques for project management and programme management with ability to continuously improve these processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong conflict management / resolution
- Effectively communicate complex technology problems to the business.
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders and to influence stakeholders in support of project delivery
- PMI/Prince 2 certification
- Scrum-master certification
- 5 years project management experience
- Knowledge of IT and Digital systems, experience of leading software development projects
- A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company, options for career advancement, learning and development opportunities.
- Training Budget
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus (permanent)
For more information, please send your CV to jade.manickum(a)solasit.ie or call +353 01 244 9518.