A global banking company based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire the best talent to join their Dublin Technology team. This role will sit within a significant fund servicing client program. The role will include responsibility for execution of PMO services in accordance with the company standards.
Project Manager with a strong background in Project Management with knowledge and expertise across the full SDLC (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid), and experience of PMO coordination, ideally within Investment Banking, Consultancy or Technology industries is required.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with project partners to facilitate successful and timely delivery of all project phases end-to-end
- Administrative responsibility for various projects, adhering to the company’s best practice and regulatory requirements
- Support program manager via timely and accurate project updates to program team and stakeholders
- Coordination of defect management, partnering with business testing team and development teams
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area
- Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects.
Requirements for the project Manager role:
- Experience of delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with managing projects, tasks, workflow and reporting in Jira
- Strong attention to detail in management reporting
- Ability to produce high quality work under own initiative while under pressure
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT
- PMP, Prince 2 or similar project management certification preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388