An Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to the FMCG industry in Ireland, the UK and Europe working with Innovative Real Time systems. They have been awarded the ‘Innovation in IT’ Award for several years running as well as being nominated for one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. They are also currently building a global partner network to distribute software into new international markets. As the Project Manager, you will take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all the customer projects to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels. You are responsible for the people management of the programming implementation team consisting of 5-10 software developers.
If you would like to be considered send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager Role:
- Manage project budgets on behalf of the Technical Director, monitoring the expenditures and costs against deliverables as projects are implemented
- Plan customer projects and monitor their overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Management and analysis of issues
- Build, manage and motivate the Programming implementation team. Conduct annual team member appraisals, and coach for performance as necessary
- Build monthly resource schedules in order to deliver customer projects to agreed timescales
- Ensure the delivery of products and services from customer projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with project plans
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of projects delivered to customers
- Manage third party suppliers to customer projects as appropriate.
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Manage customer change requests including preparation of quotes and deliver
- Manage customer Annual Maintenance agreements
- Monitor and manage all customer support calls logged through the customer support portal
- Documentation of customer requirement specifications, technical documents, best practice implementation guidelines etc.
- Report progress of the all customer projects at regular intervals to the company Technical Director
Required Skills and Experience for the Project Manager Role:
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management using leading project management methodologies and processes (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of managing multiple parties including application programmers and third-party vendors
- The ability to manage projects across multiple locations
- Prince 2 level training or equivalent
- MS Project
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the project teams
- Ownership of a car
- Knowledge of VB.net and SQL technologies (desirable but not essential)