My client based in Dublin is a digital agency and is looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager will plan and manage a wide variety of cutting edge projects for well-known brands.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Generate and plan schedules for all of the company’s digital projects and SLA work.
- Oversee all project documentation for accuracy and signoff e.g. product specification, meeting minutes, change requests etc.
- Lead the PM team and offer guidance with decision-making and personal development.
- Manage the hiring process for the design, development and operations teams i.e. liaise with recruiters, screen applications and be part of the interview team.
- Work across all teams throughout the project lifecycle to guarantee that activities support overall project goals and the company’s business objectives.
- Control scope, budget, schedule and RAID for projects.
The Project Manager should have:
- Project management background, with experience in operations.
- Excellent attention to detail and trouble-shooting skills.
- Be able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven experience leading teams, and continuously improving success driven metrics.
It is desirable for the Project Manager:
- Have some working knowledge of GDPR and information security
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Jira, Invision