My client is a successful software product-based company who leverage the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver world class solutions for their clients. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. Visa sponsorship can be arranged for the successful candidate!
Excellent Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Gym Membership, Education Assistance, Work from Home 2-3 Days, Visa Sponsorship (if required)
- You will be responsible for the End-to-end project ensuring successful delivery to the client.
- You will engage with clients to agree project scope, budget, quality, resources and schedule.
- Ensure agreed Software License and Service Level Agreements are met.
- You will work with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood ensuring the delivered project meets the client expectations.
- You will identify and action project issues appropriate to their severity and impact
- Interact with multiple internal and external cross functional stakeholders
- Work with my clients Delivery Manager to prioritize projects.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of my clients software from a functional and customer application perspective.
- Liaise with the sales team to identify additional opportunities within customer accounts where my client’s technology may add value.
- You with gather business requirements from customers and communicating them with the development team.
- Support the team to improve the project delivery and customer support processes, from pre-sale through delivery to post sale support.
- You will work with the project management team to identify and drive process improvements.
- Regular report to Delivery Manager and other stakeholders on project progress.
- It may be required to travel to client sites from time to time in the US, EU and ASIA
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a degree with 4 + years’ experience in client facing project/programme management within a regulated industry
- Relevant qualification in Project Management, such as PMP Certification is an advantage.
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task while building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work autonomously or with supervision provided as required
- Have excellent project management skills with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers.
- Have the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines. Knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures.
- Experience with MS Project and NetSuite preferable