Project Delivery Co-Ordinator – Remote Option
My client operates one of the world’s busiest and largest ecommerce platforms. They work alongside over 400 clients across diverse industry sectors. Their product increased efficiency and helped businesses make better informed decisions by helping their clients take their business to the next level. This is a great opportunity and will help to enhance and develop your Project Management skills.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented individual to support and assist product delivery within the software development team, business owners and senior management.
This role will offer the successful candidate with a unique opportunity to be involved from the early stages in multiple exciting web-based projects.
If you are interested or you would like to hear more, please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Assist business owners with keeping the backlog in good shape and ensuring that are ready for the next sprint.
- Liaise with business users and the software development team to gather requirements and prioritize initiatives.
- Help manage projects, track progress and provide clear communication of updates.
- Communicate often and effectively with team members, product managers and project managers.
- Track, escalate and remove impediments to get successful resolutions.
- Translating business requirements into clear and concise specification documents in collaboration with internal business users, the software development team and 3rd party service/software suppliers.
- Producing clear mockups and data flow diagrams for inclusion within specification documents.
- Liaising with internal and external software development teams to clarify development requirements.
- Working with business teams to map existing business processes and define new business processes and workflows.
- Develop and implement improved quality assurance measures for managing all testing activities.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Project Management and/ or IT qualifications desirable
- Previous experience with software documentation (e.g. Confluence)
- Previous experience with ticketing systems for software development (e.g. Jira)
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Process and systems oriented
- Proven experience in defining and documenting business requirements.
- An upbeat can-do attitude
- Is innovative in their approach to work, process design and problem solving.
- Results focused with a penchant for planning, seeking feedback and valuing the user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage your own time to deliver results.