My client is a fintech start-up building the next level of business trust with innovative technologies and within a greenfield development environment. They are a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company, growing 3X year-on-year and they will continue to grow.
They are looking for an ambitious Product Owner with top notch analytical and technical skills to join their product and technical teams. This role will suit someone who is a natural problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair the sales and technical processes. You can work with a product backlog and ensure the delivery of changes that give optimal value to customers.
Apply today for more information.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep knowledge of various business platforms to help document and improve internal processes.
- Work with the Product Manager and business stakeholders to create a prioritised product backlog.
- Transform high level requirements into easily digestible requirements and troubleshoot any issues the team may encounter that would impede their completion.
- Help to lead scrum ceremonies and ensure that sprint cycles stay on schedule.
- Become a domain expert and develop internal communication that helps teams work more efficiently and reliably.
- Prioritise and drive projects to completion working with stakeholders in various departments (Product, Development, Support, Sales etc).
- Identify areas of improvement in the product from both a technical and business perspective.
- Create and analyse platform level metrics.
- 4+ years working as a Product Owner.
- Well-structured, business, and technical writer to document processes and procedures.
- Translate technical and business requirements – and communicate this across team.
- Experience working on software as a service (SaaS) and web applications.
- Technical background or previously worked on low level technical projects.
- Fast paced, flexible and able to turnaround work quickly.
- Experience working closely with Development teams.
- A team player.
- Highly analytical and critical thinker.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and scrum activities.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 01 255 5302