My Client is a globally recognized financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking an experienced Technology Product Owner to join their team based in Dublin 1 for an initial 6-month contract. The core focus of this position is the enhancement and development of an application to support the company’s treasury funding process. You will participate in the full agile project lifecycle of strategic technology initiatives.
- You will partner with operational users, business analysts and developers to understand user and system requirements
- You will work within an agile framework (scrum) to deliver results
- You will write and maintain documentation, including user stories, requirements, user guides
- You will take ownership of the backlog, proactively managing it
- You are expected to assist the development team in understanding requirements, and user stories to implement the business needs more effectively
- You are expected to assist the testing engineers in generating and executing scenarios for effective and thorough testing
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technology Product Owner using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent technical writing skills, capable of producing high quality documents
- Proven experience in owning and proactively managing a project backlog for a large-scale project.
- Sound stakeholder management skills and an ability to understand and explain technical requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Previous exposure to SDLC methodologies, agile (scrum) preferred
- Ability to understand/articulate technology architectures and design and the skillset to distil complex processes into clear workflow diagrams and/or user interface wireframes
- Some knowledge of an agile management tool, e.g., JIRA a benefit
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, Visio
- Basic SQL and/or programming skills (Java/.NET) knowledge a plus
- An understanding of the Treasury Funding domain and knowledge of financial services industry is desirable
- Excellent communicational and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388