My client is a global leader who is going from strength to strength, continuously setting industry standards for the rest to follow. Due to continued growth and expansion, they have an opening for experienced product owners to join the team.
The product owners work directly with scrum masters, end-users, and development teams to define, refine, and implement new processes and products.
This company promote an open multicultural and flexible working environment while working on great projects using cutting edge technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
Apply now via the link or send your CV direct to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie
- Working in an agile environment and organising sprints/leading projects
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand project requirements, breaking down complex tasks into manageable deliverables
- Gather and share project requirements across a range of reports, and outcomes that deliver value to the business.
- Responsible for the end to end product roadmap
- Management of multiple projects, recommending solutions that drive profitability and growth of the business
- Acting as the bridge between the business and technology teams
- Run training workshops to educate stakeholders on new analytics products, solutions, and updates.
- Further to this you may be required to design / implementation UAT strategies and develop AS-IS and TO-BE processes mapping and documentation
- At least 2 years commercial experience as a Product owner working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in leading sprints and leading the product roadmap
- Strong business intelligence project experience
- Experience of working on projects through the full SDLC
- Excellent requirements gathering, documentation and process mapping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- String stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Any experience of working with technologies that include Cloud platforms, Software Development (.Net, Java, SQL etc), will all prove highly advantageous.