Our client is looking for PHP Developer to join their team in Galway – the cultural heartland of Ireland. Below is an outline of the role for you to look over.
My client is a leader in their industry and are well established with clients with significant financial backing. This role will give you the chance to work in a friendly and fast-growing company, and on a wide variety of projects. Each project brings its own challenges and rewards. You’ll also get to work with a very talented team, and as your skills develop, you’ll have every chance to take on increasingly complex projects.
Apply for the PHP Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Work in a development team working on B2B web applications
- Collaborate with the back-end development team to develop and maintain highly reliable and robust APIs
- Develop and execute unit test cases, deliver quality code to the test team
- Writing code for primary application
Required Skills and Experience for the PHP Developer Role:
- 3+ years practical object-oriented PHP experience
- Degree in Information Technology or related Qualification.
- 3 years + experience with SVN / GIT
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to understand and work with existing source code
- Experience in MVC frameworks is advantageous but not essential