Payment application support analyst – WFH
My client is seeking an Application Analyst who will be responsible for supporting applications built on .NET Systems using C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core. Your primary responsibility will be to provide payment gateway application and operation support to stakeholders. A commitment to excellent customer service in handling client application/technical queries, and the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, escalate and /or resolve them.
- Resolve payment gateway queries, client application issues, and live service issues by developing business understanding along with technical capability.
- Complete customer support requests within agreed SLA and track time accurately on the support issues
- Work with the team to enhance, improve, simplify, and automate support processes and procedures.
- Monitor and review daily payment baches, status reports and act on the anomalies identified
- Document processes, procedures, and product knowledgebase articles where applicable
- Ensure the health of the live systems, monitor logs, and take appropriate actions
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and compassionate manner
- Provide deployment support and testing as required
- Analyse and present data reports for support queries in a meaningful way for easy customer understanding.
- Minimum of 2.5 Years of experience working in .Net Web/API application support or development
- Experience in payment of financial system application support is preferable
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (or similar RDBMS) with strong SQL skills
- Experience in job scheduler and automation tools like Tidal/Visual Cron or similar
- Experience in Agile environment with JIRA boards, Confluence pages, and scum process
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and advanced Excel and VBA Skills
- Advantage to have knowledge of C#. Net or similar and ability to understand the code and development process
- Advantage to have programming skills and ability to develop support tools
- Advantage to have exposure to AWS cloud environment, Splunk/ Elastic Search, Dashboards
- Familiar with CI/CD (Jenkins & Octopus process, Git, Bitbucket, Octopus
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381