Senior .Net Developer (.Net)
A leading multinational in there industry and have set the standard over the last 50 years, being a well established with a global presence. The new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net / MVC / net / SQL server) and will be rolled out globally. With a strong reputation as being the top choice amongst there clients. There solutions have had a massive impact on successful businesses. This is a great opportunity as a .Net UI developer based in the Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience of designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development.
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality;
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews;
- Estimation of development tasks;
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions;
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues , and supporting the test cycle.
- Prior experience with developing enterprise-level web applications;
- NET 4.0;
- WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API;
- ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc;
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Ninject, Windsor Castle, etc.);
- Agile, Test Driven development practice;
- Team player;
- JavsScript Code Structures Modules, AMD, Prototype, Pub/Sub, Promises etc;
- Unit test (nunit, qunit, etc.);
- Mocking Framework (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.);
- MVVM, KnockoutJS.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531