.Net Team Lead
Exciting opportunity for a Lead .Net Developer to be part of a multi award-winning company Irish owned company who offer B2B, B2C and ecommerce solutions. They have plans to double their IT Teams this year and the purpose of this role is to provide full SDLC expertise to the internal teams.
Apply for the .Net Team Lead role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Team Lead Role:
- Deliver using Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your Scrum.
- Working with Architecture and development team to deliver low-level design
- Drive engineering excellence within the team with an emphasis on improvements in the SDLC through automation, tooling, knowledge sharing and DevOps
- Coach and mentor team members in their implementation of these low-level designs and where necessary writing code to get them started or unblocked on difficult technical tasks.
- Ensure these deliverables are well designed, well implemented and tested by your scrum teams using best practices in coding, automation, integration, testing and security
- Lead and coach the Developers within the Scrum to ensure they contribute effectively in each Sprint and they remain technically and personally challenged and motivated. This will entail design reviews & code reviews with the developers in your team.
- International travel may also be a requirement of this role.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Team Lead Role:
- Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional Scrum Agile teams, ideally with exposure to Scrum Master role.
- Experience working in WCF
- 5+ years’ experience developing multi-layer systems in C#.NET including hands on coding experience in the last year
- 3+ years’ experience developing web-based applications with an industry standard UI framework
- 3+ years’ experience in database design and development
- Familiarity with domain driven design and SOLID design principles
- Experience with estimating delivery times and splitting functional requirements into smaller technical deliverables