.Net Software Developer – Limerick
About the .Net Software Developer role:
A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net software developer to join large global company based in Limerick.
My client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to help design, build and support systems, products and tools.
Responsibilities of the .Net Software Developer role:
- Contribute to the design of ASP.NET and Oracle applications.
- Review, analyse, develop, and modify computer applications in GxP validated environment.
- Analyse and resolve problem associated with applications.
- Database design including detailed specifications
- Creation and modification of user procedures
- Coding of application program from specifications
- Testing, debugging and documentation
- Maintenance of programs
- Use of formal development tools and techniques
- Contact with designers to clarify specifications
- Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces.
Required Experience for the .Net Software Developer role:
- Systems & programs design including detailed specifications
- 3 – 5 years of experience with ASP.NET
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Oracle / Sql Server
- Oracle PLSql or Sql Server Stored Procedures
- Proficient with GUI design standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
To apply for the .Net Software Developer role, please send your CV to Shane. Carton(a)solasit.ie, or call Shane on (01) 536 7384.