.Net Full Stack Developer
.Net Full Stack Developer – Financial Product Development
What’s the environment like?
Great culture, Agile / Scrum, very relaxed atmosphere, no overtime , lots of respect amongst colleagues and ownership over your work. People are given the opportunity to impress and bring ideas forward. Someone who wants to see how a Software product company works, get to work alongside a cross functional team and get their ideas and implement those ideas for clients. High focus on simple to use, highly functional software.
- Pension contribution
- Flexible Remote Working
- Health Insurance contribution
- Educational Assistance after 1 year
- Gym membership contribution
Is well established, over 20 years and growing.
Requirements for the .Net Full Stack Developer:
- An Engineering mind set, a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Actuarial or Computer Science
- Strong Degree 2.1 or above and strong Mathematical Ability (B1 Hons MIN + leaving or equivalent)
- Developing in the latest .Net Framework.
- Strong numerical skills (mandatory)
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 12449531