.Net Development Manager – Excellent Salary + Package on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced development manager to join a high growth fintech company based in Limerick. My client is a global rising star in their industry who is going from strength to strength, continuously setting standards for the rest to follow. They have a powerful platform and easy-to-use extensible SaaS-based fintech products
About the person:
You are an experienced Software Development Manager with a broad technical skillset. You have solid IT experience with web applications and leading full-stack software developers.
An independent thinker, who is driven and motivated, who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise. The willingness to formulate and introduce both process and technology improvements and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Apply for the .Net Development Manager role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Development Manager role:
- Manage the software development team including line management duties
- Responsible for the software development process, unit testing and unit test standards
- Delivery of product as per product & architecture requirements
- Member of a Delivery Management team working with Architecture, Tech Ops, QA and Tech Ops department leads
- Detailed planning for development and process improvement using agile/scrum methodologies
- Oversight of sprint planning, scope, content and synchronize schedules with Product Management
- Establish standards and best practices in software development and ensure adherence to agreed development standards
- Participate in strategic, functional, and technical design
- Participates in the financial management and budget process for own department
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Development Manager role:
- 5+ years Software Development/Engineering Management experience
- Experience delivering Cloud-based products (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, other)
- Management of Agile teams leveraging Scrum practices
- Creating teams that deliver via Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity across a wide range of technical languages, platforms, tools, processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English are required.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering
- Exceptional people management skills with demonstrated ability to develop a highly technical team