My client is trusted around the world for developing innovative technology and solutions which allows their customers to take control and grow a profitable business. They are currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
Apply for the .Net Developer role above, or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
- Develop solutions from a system specification according to our agreed development standards. The solution must be fully tested and documented.
- Ensure that all support incidents that are assigned to you are diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person according to the service level agreement.
- Responsible for supporting new customer installations. That is checking the integrity of the test data, checking customers hardware platform, prepare, test and perform the installation.
- Prepare and present training on new developments to the support team.
- Occasionally you might be asked to travel to a customer’s site to carry out an installation or software upgrade.
Required Experience and Skills for the .Net Developer role:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- .NET Framework, C#
- NET, MVC, Web API, Webforms,
- SQL Server (2012+) , T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Source version control (Git)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- SOLID design principles, OOP
- Knowledge of Windows operating Systems
- JIRA (other similar ticketing system)
- jQuery, Angular, AngularJS, SASS / LESS would be desirable but not a prerequisite