We are recruiting a .Net Developer for our client based in Dublin South that was named “Great Place to Work 2018”. If you see yourself as a highly skilled .Net Developer and if you want to work with a Data-Driven organization that has the latest tech, this job is for you.
The .Net Developer responsibilities will be:
- Work actively in Data Analytics environment.
- Write and interpret SQL queries, triggers, functions, and stored procedures required in the majority routine tasks and projects
- Design and create BI reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards with Qlik Sense
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams.
- Develop high performance Analytics back-end system utilizing SQL and C# .Net framework, and Data Warehousing techniques.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets utilizing SQL queries and self-service report tools
And the requirements for the .Net Developer are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or relevant
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Permission to work Full Time in Ireland.
- Proficient in both SQL and C# .NET development