You will be working as part of one of the consultancy/development teams specialising in Microsoft development, you will be using the latest versions of Microsoft’s platform technologies to build solutions for clients.
You will use your existing skills in developing modern cloud-based solutions and will have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies. These MS technologies include .Net Core, Azure, React. You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, development, and training end users.
To hear more apply now via the link or send your CV direct to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
- Building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications
- Providing technical solutions to internal business needs
- Providing technical support to the various internal departments on all team software
- Developing using unit tests and engaging in the writing of other types of automated tests
- Developing new functionality on existing products
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good React.JS experience
- Ability to develop web applications and web sites.
- Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.