An opportunity has become available for a .Net Developer to sit within the Development team that is responsible for maintaining and developing core products.
Reporting into the Product Delivery Manager, this permanent position will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
- Develop quality code that aligns with the Task / Story requirements
- Quickly identify and communicate risks, problems, delays and drive solution finding.
- Produce clean, scalable, tested code using .NET and implemented frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and team leaders on understanding architecture specifications
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups
- Investigate and resolve bugs and defects identified within applications
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Entity Framework
- DevOps experience – Git/VSTS
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services would be highly regarded
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment