.Net Developer/Systems Developer – Clare
A global leader utilizing technology and science to improve lives through innovative solutions. We have a rare opportunity for a .Net Developer within the EMEAI IT Business Application Team supporting the Manufacturing and Logistic & Distribution business functions in the region. You will be responsible for delivering solutions by working on the datasets which exist within these business areas that reside outside of our ERP, looking at how we can capture the data and blend it with ERP data to help improve business processes and support the business to make timely and informed decision.
Benefits: Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
- Write code in custom environments (C#, SQL, integrations etc.)
- Develop Power BI cubes/reporting solutions.
- Analyze business specifications and convert these into technical specifications.
- Integrate logic and understanding of business operations and apply them in performing coding functions.
- Provide requirement analysis & effort estimates for the development of new features or customization.
- Perform coding/programming tasks to specification and in accordance with development standards.
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness and quality.
- Perform code promotion activities to ensure the synchronization of all environments.
- Provide on-going implementation/production support.
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
- Communicate with impacted departments and project team members to properly manage expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree (Honours Level 8) in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent field of study required.
- 2+ years functional experience in manufacturing or supply chain environments
- 2+ years of application development experience in the following areas:
- C# / .Net
- ASP.NET / Blazor Webforms
- Entity Framework Core
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with database management systems (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Experience with Database structures, design and access.
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools (such as Power BI, SQL Server, OBI, etc)
- Experience using Source Code Control Management
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong team player, ability to work with geographically dispersed team members