.Net Developer – Cork (Hybrid)
We are seeking a .NET developer with Microsoft SQL Server experience, to work in an agile environment alongside senior developers, designing, building, testing, and delivering innovative solutions to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
What you will do:
The software development team uses the latest .NET frameworks and tools to create Windows desktop, Web, Android Mobile and Windows server back-end applications to service the ever-changing demands of the logistics industry. As a member of the team, you will be given an opportunity to work across all our applications and technologies and will be expected to work on both front and backend applications. We encourage continuous improvement of the individual and will provide opportunities for training and upskilling.
In this role, you will:
- Work on both product development as well as customer facing implementation projects
- Be involved in the design, development, and testing of our solutions
- Work with customers to gather requirements and design and develop enhancements to our products
- Be given a large degree of creative freedom and input in creating applications. We require independent thinkers that can quickly get to grips with a requirement and design and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
- Be part of an informal, dedicated team of software developers with a passion for coding and good solution design while working in an environment that emphasizes innovation, creativity and fun
- 2+ Years of experience with Microsoft .NET stack
- 2+ Years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and stored procedures
- Experience working with REST and SOAP based web services
- Experience in gathering requirements and designing solutions
- Experience with Xamarin or Android app development
- Working with Python
- Experience with DevExpress,
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics processes
- ERP or WMS experience