About the Role
We require experienced Microsoft-stack developers to help us navigate towards the best possible products for our customers in a complex environment.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Key Responsibilities for the .Net Developer Role:
- Building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications.
- Providing technical solutions to internal business needs.
- Providing technical support to the various internal departments on all team software.
- Developing using unit tests and engaging in the writing of other types of automated tests.
- Developing new functionality on existing products.
Desired Skills & Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be advantageous along with knowledge of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Proven ability at a high level in developing web applications and web sites.
- Exposure to SOLID software development principles is essential.
- Experience developing for and with SQL Server an advantage.
- Experience with creating and maintaining of automated tests an advantage.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery an advantage.
- Proven ability and experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.