.Net Developer – Cork
About the company – What sets our client apart is there unique ability to leverage their extensive knowledge combined with the best technologies. This results in strong and dynamic solutions for their clients. Our client develops Automation Systems delivering real time solutions to achieve best in class performance. Operating across multiple domains (Energy, Food + Beverage + Pharmaceutical etc) This is an excellent opportunity to start the New year with a fresh new challenge! To apply send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasit.ie or call 012449531 for more info.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a passionate .Net Developer with solid commercial experience working with Visual Studio. You will work in a friendly environment who also value hard work. You will have regular meetings to discuss ways to innovate the current and future .net projects.
Requirements for the .Net Developer
- 3+ years commercial .Net experience
- Azure DevOps Services and Azure DevOps Server , Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Use to working in collaborative environment that supports Git, continuous integration, and Agile tools for planning and tracking work.
- Qualification BSC Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- ASP. Net Development, C#, MVC, Web Development
- SQL Server Development (Stored Procedures, Triggers, ADO etc)
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC (Software development lifecycle)
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience of specifying and managing software quality metrics throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience developing or testing software.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531