My client is an independent organization and technology consultancy. You will be joining a team that is passionate about building advanced, high-quality software for its clients. You will also be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
Required Skills and Experience of the .Net Developer Role:
- 3+ years’ design and development experience.
- Preferably have worked with enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks such as .NET/Core, C#, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server and the various platform services available on Azure.
- Solid OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
- Fluent English and great communication skills.
- Operated in the full development life cycle using DevOps practices
Experience that would be an Advantage for the .Net Developer Role:
- Competency with Azure Cloud based monitoring services
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
- Experience with issues diagnosis and performance optimisation
- Knowledge with the Microsoft 365 suite, PowerApps and integration with products such as Dynamics and SharePoint
- Some experience in estimation and risk escalation would be an advantage.