A company that provides consulting and solution-build services on Microsoft’s core information is seeking to hire a .Net Developer. They provide you with a stimulating and rewarding working environment. As a young company, they take a fresh approach to helping their customers and all members of their development team are expected to contribute at all levels of every project.
Requirements for the .Net Developer role:
- 3+ years development .Net Development experience, exposure to ASP.NET using the C# language
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server to include database schema design, query design and optimisation and performance tuning
- Working knowledge and professional exposure to at least one ORM framework
- Professional exposure to agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major code repository, preferably Git or Subversion
Desirable from the .Net Developer:
- Knowledge of client-side libraries such as Ext.js / Sencha, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
- Web Services
- Automated testing practices and tools (e.g. Selenium, Sahi)
- Mobile technologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and work with cutting-edge technologies, with training / certifications and generous bonus structure.