My client is looking for the ideal candidate to join their team who is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need. This company is growing quickly and are currently hiring developers to join their Software Development team.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
- Plan, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with a monthly release plan.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications to support the dynamic business.
- Build technical specifications and development estimates using iterative development practices from Scrum.
- Play a major part in delivering scrum iterations on time and to quality.
- From time to time provide level 3 production support when needed.
Required skills for the .Net Developer role:
- Degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College
- Minimum of 3 years professional development experience.
- Knowledge of C#, .NET (4.5 / 4.7), WCF, Web Services using SOAP & REST
- Experience in unit and acceptance test development along with continuous integration is important.
- Exceptional database development skills and experience including logical design and SQL programming.
- Experience in deployment automation and continuous integration/ delivery techniques.
Desirable Personal Skills for the .Net Developer role:
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Take ownership for tasks and overcomes obstacles
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Self-motivated, organised and customer focused.
- Value teamwork.
- Passion for software development and new technologies
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388