My client is a leading supply chain solutions provider for the telecommunications and consumer electronics industries. Due to an expansion, they are looking to add an experienced C# .Net developer to join their IT team.
- Development and design of web and desktop applications based on .NET technology
- Contribute to a wide variety of internal projects and codebases
- Participate in specification definition
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before QA Test Phases begin.
- Bug Fixing / Level 2 Application support
- Interacting with customers (on specific items), on client’s sites
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
- 3rd level qualification in information technology
- 5+years’ commercial experience, with strong knowledge of web front-end and back-end application development technologies including:
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Strong knowledge of Azure platform
- Experience developing web applications using Angular is essential
- Webservices, RESTful, WCF, JSON, XML, XSLT, Web API
- Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Git, TFS Online / Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system.
- Practical knowledge of Source Control Management, specifically branching, tagging, and merging of different code streams.
- Microsoft .NET Core and .NET Framework, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Experience with performance monitoring software & application enhancement techniques
- Strong understanding of developing secure applications, compliant with OWASP guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience with ecommerce solutions
- Development of applications within the Azure environment.
- Exposure to Infor’s M3 product suite an advantage
- Experience with React and/or Angular