• Design and develop our core web application using service-oriented architecture exposing;
• APIs for internal and external clients;
• Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale;
• Establish processes and best practices around development standards;
• Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback;
• Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
• Experience of enterprise-grade web application development using C# / .NET, HTML, CSS, JS;
• Experience building service-oriented architecture, web services and APIs;
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design;
• Produce innovative technical design and of technical specifications;
• Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members;
• Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM;
• Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security;
• Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation;
• 3+ years’ experience in software development;
• Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus;
• Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification a major plus).
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.