An innovative, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology is looking for a .NET Architect / Team Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Architect / Team Lead to work at an award-winning company who have a hugely talented development team.
Responsibilities of the .NET Architect / Team Lead:
- Will be challenging and highly technical
- Will be very customer/client facing
- Pre-Sales position where you will identify any project risks or unknowns
- You will work closely with the clients’ technical team to ensure any architecture and interfaces are implemented in such a way to provide clean integration and separation of concerns between new and existing systems
- Collaborate with client and sales/BA teams
- Provide the technical input into documentation such as API and Data Model specifications, Architecture diagrams etc.
Requirements for the .NET Architect / Team Lead role:
- 10+ years development experience
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience
- Work with third systems to explore integrations required (e.g. APIs, SDKs, and Hardware
- Ability to build out and guide PoCs on Cloud, Mobile, Desktop, DB, IOT, Augmented Reality
- and any new technologies being explored by Action Point and their clients
- Ability to take on and explore new technologies and to guide their implementation by the
- wider development team
- Converse with non-technical clients on technical aspects of their requirements
- Deep understanding of the Agile estimation process and the ability to work with the sales
- and development teams in order to provide and sanity check estimations for new projects.
- Experience with:
– Web Application Architecture
– .NET Stack, C#