.Net Application Developer
The Application Developer will be part of the team responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s internal applications. This position is based in Dublin 4.
To apply for the Application Developer role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 5367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer Role:
- Working closely with the various business units, the primary task for the Developer is to deliver and maintain several in-house applications.
- Responsible for the application road map ensuring that applications meet the ever-changing business requirements.
- Support the solutions developed, ensuring integrity of the data.
- Assist the business in troubleshooting application and data issues.
Required Knowledge and Experience for the Application Developer Role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role/similar experience.
- Sound understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- Development skills: C#, Windows Scripting Languages.
- Database skills: SQL Server.
Personal Competencies for the Application Developer Role:
- Strong technical programming skills.
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Desire to work in busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desirable but not essential for the Application Developer Role:
- MS Office Automation.
- Knowledge of Git source control.