My client, an industry leading software automation company located in North Dublin is currently recruiting a talented Mongo DBA to join their team.
Our team runs a large scale, multi-tiered Mongo DB deployment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Effectively influence the internal and external stakeholders.
- Architect large scale MongoDB deployment configuration.
- Evolve database architecture as demand increases; vertical and horizontal scaling, multi-cluster.
- Database profiling for performance and optimization.
- Design backup, disaster recovery & continuity of business plans, processes & tools.
- Database software updates and migration. .
- Work closely with MongoDB Support team
Key Competencies/skills required:
- 5+ years of MongoDB DBA experience.
- Effective communicator with peers as stakeholders
- Experience implementing backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Tuning MongoDB configuration.
- Experienced running MongoDB installation on an AWS.
- Solid understanding of linux.
- Experience in working with scripting languages and DevOps tools
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science, Telecoms or Mathematics
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Provide verifiable references
- An Opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement – work with top engineers on challenging and exciting software projects.
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Training Budget
- Flexible Working Environment
- Excellent day rate
For more information please send your CV to jade.manickum(a)solasit.ie or call + 353 01 244 9518.