Level 2 Support
My Client is one of Ireland’s leading private businesses and is involved in the exclusive distribution of worldwide recognised brands and prestige products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to expand their knowledge and join an experienced team.
Apply for the Level 2 Support Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Level 2 Support Role:
- Day to Day Windows 7/10 troubleshooting
- Basic Active Directory experience
- Good knowledge of Android and IOS devices
- PC Hardware/Software Support
- Knowledge of Printing and Print Servers
- Basic Network troubleshooting
- Deployment, Data Swap & Configuration of Laptop, PC’s, Mobile Phones, Tablets
- Office 365 experience an advantage but not a requirement
Required Skills and Experience for the Level 2 Support Role:
- Knowledge / understanding of basic IT infrastructure / networks, Windows, Active Directory, Print Servers, Hardware
- Have experience dealing with people, customer service, customer facing, internal customers in a company etc.
- Have completed IT courses or be completing an IT Diploma / Degree
- Experience in IT support will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, fluent English are all essential
- Own transport is essential
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on