My client is seeking a Technical Software Development Lead who can design, develop and deliver complex applications, lead major projects and mentor other team members.
- Design, develop and deliver complex applications, framework and tools for changing business needs.
- Lead major projects and complex assignments with high innovation, quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Manage daily software development and maintenance activities of the team.
- Contribute to the overall technical strategy and create architecture solutions and proposals.
- Mentor, coach and train project team members. Assist with selection of technical resources for projects.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for current and future business needs.
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope opportunities, risks, benefits and constraints.
- Contribute to the enhancement of standards and improvement of process efficiency.
All About You:
- Experienced technical lead, building solutions on a global scale.
- Experienced in delivering application solutions.
- Proven experience as a technical lead, delivering world-class solutions globally.
- Proficiency in developing secure, maintainable, scalable, and complex applications.
- Full Stack developer with a strong background in Java development and architecture.
- Skill in documenting detailed designs using class and sequence diagrams.
- Experience with responsive design, RESTful APIs, JSON, and debugging server-side API calls.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix and security standards.
- Familiarity with cloud-native development (e.g., PCF, AWS).
- Experience in Java performance testing and benchmarking.
- Proficiency in Database Design, Oracle Databases, and PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Sonar, Dynatrace, GIT, ALM, Jenkins/CD, and Splunk.
- Understanding of Web/Application servers like Websphere 8 and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong communication, relationship-building, and organizational skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to implement new technologies, frameworks, and tools.
- Agile Methodology experience.
- Results-oriented, self-driven, and proactive, with an ability to perform under pressure.