Lead Automation QA
We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a highly motivated and results focused Automation Test Lead to support product development/maintenance with verification, validation to test, qualify products and solutions.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
What is on offer:
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Expand automation framework to provide additional development capabilities
- Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases, and specifications in creating automated scripts across the application.
- Design, develop, and document automated test scripts to ensure the quality of BD products.
- Ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
- Develop and verify automation test scripts to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security, and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated scripts.
- Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
- Identify, analyze, and document software defects detected by automation scripts.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years’ experience in software automated test development.
- Expert in automation framework design, architecture, and process implementation.
- Excellent skills in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues in automated scripts
- Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software testing.
- Strong experience with OS virtualization/ Doker, Kubernetes, Terraforms/ Azure DevOps services and Azure portal/ GIT, TFVC.
- Strong experience with Selenium. Experience with other industry-leading software automation tools & languages is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
- Strong knowledge of web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, web application performance, web services test development.
- Strong knowledge of automation development processes, methodologies, and complete software development lifecycles.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies and experience with Performance testing tools