Junior Project Manager
For the past 5 years our client has been ranked as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland. Due to continuous growth adding more and more new customers, with continued success in the marketplace we have requirements for a Junior Project Manager to join the team.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will successfully take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all customer change requests to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels.
Apply for the Junior Project Manager role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager Role:
- Manage change request budgets on behalf of the Technical Director, monitoring the expenditures and costs against deliverables as change requests are implemented
- Management of change request delivery timelines and resources allocations across all change requests.
- Lead the project team allocated to the change requests and motivate and monitor internal/external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Contingency planning to ensure change requests are delivered on time and in accordance with change request plans.
- Ensure the active management of change requests, supports the realisation of planned monthly revenue targets.
- Create monthly invoices and backing sheets.
- Conduct annual team member appraisals, and coach for performance as necessary
- Build monthly resource schedules in order to deliver customer change requests to agreed timescales
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of change requests delivered to customers
- Manage third party suppliers to customer change requests as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage all customer change request calls logged through the customer support portal
- Documentation of customer requirement specifications, technical documents, best practice implementation guidelines etc.
Required Skill and Experience for the Junior Project Manager Role:
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management using leading project management methodologies and processes
- Experience of managing multiple parties including application programmers and third-party vendors (desirable)
- The ability to manage projects across multiple locations (desirable)
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the project teams
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531