Junior .Net Developer
My client is a well-established, family run company who have been in business for 30 years. Based in Cork, the company has successfully operated in a niche market area (regarded as best in class Globally). They are currently seeking a Junior .Net Developer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
My client offers an excellent, competitive starting salary alongside a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid holiday leave
- Significant opportunities for further professional development
- Opportunities to attend high-profile industry and professional events and conferences
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Casual dress code
As a Junior .Net Developer , you will be joining a team of 3 established Senior Developers, while working alongside a Product Manager and a team of Statisticians. You will also be mentored and trained by 3 highly skilled Developers. The successful candidate will be operating within a fast-paced environment, using Agile methodologies.
Apply for the Junior .Net Developer role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the Junior .Net Developer role:
- Work with a team of statisticians and .NET developers to expand the functionality of a commercial application.
- Perform testing, bug fixing and refactoring to improve the existing product.
- Adhere to company IT project methodology and standards.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience for the Junior .Net Developer role:
- Up to to 3 years of C# / .NET development experience.
- University degree or diploma in a related field.
- Capability to work on their own initiative.
- Experience with version control systems (Git or others), project management and bug tracking software (JIRA, Azure DevOps or others).
Desired Skills for the Junior .Net Developer role:
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development experience.
- Development of unit tests (xUnit).
- Ability to understand and translate mathematical/statistical procedures and algorithms into code.
- Experience with R is not essential but advantageous.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- ASP.NET Core web API development experience.
This role is also open to strong Graduates.
#.NetDeveloper #JIRA #Azure #DevOps #Git