Junior-Mid level .Net Developer
My client is an international leading supplier of IT solutions for public transport making it more desirable and more efficient to the public. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to expand their knowledge and join an experience team based in Maynooth.
To apply for the Junior-Mid level .Net Developer Role above or contact Mark Keenan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Junior-Mid level .Net Developer Role:
- Developing and implementing of innovative solutions for public transport
- Analyse, design and implement software in close cooperation with software teams.
- Mainly responsible for developing and refining software modules for fare management, accounting for payment transactions, customer administration and statistical evaluation
- Work on the integration of external software, web portals as well as online payment systems
Required Skills and Experience for the Junior-Mid level .Net Developer Role:
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development
- University degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills and sense of responsibility
- Proficient in written and spoken English, further language skills would be a plus
- Team spirit as well as motivation to work in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
#.Net #ASP.NET MVC #WebAPI #WCF