Java Technical Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Java Technical Developer to join their growing Dublin team. The successful candidate will deliver creative and quality assured solutions for a new system.
Apply for the Java Technical Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Technical Developer role:
- You should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Involvement with complex medium to large projects in a dynamic financial environment is desirable.
- You should have good interpersonal skills.
- The role requires good analytical skills to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources, and allows you to apply your skills and knowledge to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- Understand business needs and translate into new solutions using new technologies.
Required Skills and Experience for the Java Technical Developer role:
- Database experience required.
- You should have experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
- A Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- You can work both independently, with other team members, and across teams in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
- Able to take care of changes in priority
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Java Technical Developer role:
- 3-5 years’ experience in RESTful API development.
- Experience in use of Containers (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Oracle SQL
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment. Hard working and highly motivated.
- Kafka / MQ, CQRS, Axon framework
- Agile experience.
- IT degree desirable but not necessary
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388