Java Developer – Back End
Great opportunity to join a huge global technology company with a multinational presence.
- Build (design, develop, and deliver) complex applications, framework, tools, and researches alternative technical solutions as per changing business needs and delivers quality product in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and future.
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope opportunities, identify risks, benefits and constraints.
- 4+ Years commercial experience with Java, experience in delivering secure, maintainable, scalable and complex application solutions.
- Full Stack developer with strong Java development experience.
- Experience documenting detailed designs with class and sequence diagrams.
- Experience with responsive design, working with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Ability to debug server-side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix and security standards.
- Knowledge/experience using cloud native development such as PCF, AWS, etc.
- Experience with Java performance testing and benchmarking.
- Experience in Database Design, Oracle Databases, strong knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Working Knowledge of tools like Sonar, Dynatrace, GIT, ALM, CI (Jenkins)/CD, Splunk.
- Understanding of Web/Application servers like Websphere 8, Apache Tomcat.
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources.
- Experience using the Agile Methodology.