The Java Developer will work with business and technical teams to create integration solutions. The Java Developer will use knowledge of application integration as well as an assessment of data and integration requirements to design and implement integrations.
To apply for the Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
- Analyse and understand system integrations documents and data mapping/transformations.
- Work in conjunction with the Java Technical Lead, Business Analysts and Technical Architects and Developers to determine and implement data and application integration requirements.
- Design and development of new data integrations using accepted patterns and tools.
- Design and development of enterprise level service integrations.
- Research and adopt tools for data integration, application integration, big data, master data management, data quality and business process management.
- Development and review of data models and application architecture.
- Design and build XML schemas and WSDLs, as necessary.
- Analyse current integrations to aid in integration redesign.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required.
- Develop/write technical documentation.
- Development of and adherence to integration standards.
- Development / tool related, Data related, Process related, Messaging related.
Required Experience and Skills for the Java Developer Role:
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ development experience.
- Java, Spring Framework and Maven.
- Working in a Continuous Integration development environment.
- Working with Scrum.
- Working with a Java integration framework e.g. Apache Camel, Spring.
- Drools 5 or 6.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience in application development or SOA integration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively capturing and implementing functional data integration requirements.
- Experience following enterprise or best-practice data modelling standards, naming conventions, user-define domain modelling and other standards.
- Experience with XML technologies, and/or a working knowledge of ontologies and standards.
- Experience with Web Services including SOAP-based and RESTful services.
- Experience in writing approach documents, whitepapers, design documents.
- Familiar with DBMS concepts.
- Ability to work in Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Design patterns.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531