The Java Developer will work with business and technical teams to create integration solutions. The Java Developer will use knowledge of application integration as well as an assessment of data and integration requirements to design and implement integrations.
To apply for the Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 5367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
- Analyse and understand system integrations documents and data mapping/transformations.
- Design and development of enterprise level service integrations.
- Research and adopt tools for data integration, application integration, big data, master data management, data quality and business process management.
- Development and review of data models and application architecture.
- Analyse current integrations to aid in integration redesign.
- Provide operational support to the SOA infrastructure.
- Work effectively as part of a team to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Interacting with customers and professional services teams.
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required.
- Development of and adherence to integration standards.
Required Skills & Experience for the Java Developer Role:
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ development experience.
- Java, Spring Framework and Maven.
- Working in a Continuous Integration development environment.
- Working with a Java integration framework e.g. Apache Camel, Spring.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience in application development or SOA integration.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality deliverables.
- Experience with Web Services including SOAP-based and RESTful services.
- Ability to work in Windows and Unix/Linux environments.