IT Support Technician – Co. Kildare
My Client is seeking an IT Support Technician responsible for the provision of quality technical support service to the end users throughout their group and to ensure best practice is followed as it relates to IT security though out their network.
If you wish to apply for the IT Support Technician role, please email Shane.Carton(a)solasit.it, or call Shane on 01 5367 384.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician role:
- The IT Support Technician will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the clients Local and Wide area networks
- Will work as part of a team on the IT Helpdesk providing support for 180 users for the following systems.
- MS Exchange
- WAN & LAN networks
- Virtual environments
- Windows 7
- Varied business applications
Required Experience for the IT Support Technician role:
- IT Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Immediate Availability
- Full-time position for Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm for contract basis
- At least 3 years’ proven experience as a computer technician or similar role.
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks.
- Thorough knowledge of computer system and IT components.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong time management skills. Pursues with energy, drive, doesn’t stop at the first answer and sees to the end.
- Good communication skills with a collaborative style across all levels.
- The ability to be curious and the courage to challenge positively.
- Strong attention to detail with high quality work output.