IT Application Support :
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in implementation, upgrading and support of the firm’s applications;
- Solving issues escalated from the service desk;
- Provide daily support for the organizations SQL systems and applications;
- Carry out performance management;
- Liaise with providers and 3rd party vendors;
- Take ownership of issues and investigate them to resolution.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum Cert/Diploma qualified in a relevant I.T. or similar discipline;
- 1-2 years’ experience in an application support role;
- SQL Database Skills and basic network configuration knowledge;
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012;
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience supporting office I.T. environments in the Financial Sector.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381