IT Manager – up to 65k
My Client is a globally recognized financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are looking for someone with experience managing IT systems to join the company to support the businesses day to day operations.
- 26 days holiday with option to buy additional days
- Health insurance (You & Family)
- Health and Wellbeing Subsidy
- Manage local operational ICT infrastructure, thereby supporting the IT team.
- Manage Disaster Recovery Site.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders who are responsible for maintaining smooth day-to-day ICT services and operations.
- Support internal departments in their daily operations and improving their process/business needs.
- Active collaboration and support of ICT and Business projects, including ‘hands-on’ interaction.
- Third level qualification in ICT, Engineering or another relevant field.
- Experience in investment funds desirable but not essential.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing IT systems
- IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and communications skills are important
- Attention to detail
- Agile and practical in your search for solutions
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388