IOS Application Developer
A digital transformation solution company that uses big data and analytics to deliver detailed insights into business operations is recruiting an experienced IOS Application Developer to join their team based in Cork city to work on new technologies and help to build the next generation of their platform.
You will be part of developing a commercial grade mobile application using CoreNFC, CoreLocation (including CLBeacon), MapKit, targeting iOS 11 and Swift 4 and pushing the limits of performance with a large application.
To apply for the IOS Application Developer role, send your CV to colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 01 5367381 for more info.
Required for the IOS Application Developer:
- Proven skills in designing, building and maintaining native apps in the App Store.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Swift (knowledge of Objective-C and Java is a plus).
- Experience of consuming RESTful APIs in iOS (they use Alamofire), data persistence (they use Realm) with a particular emphasis on performance and dealing with intermittent client network connectivity.
- An enthusiasm for data structures and architecture (they develop separate internal data and UI frameworks used by the iOS team, distributed through Cocoapods)
- Understanding of advanced network techniques (they use ZeroMQ for live data updates)
- Knowledge of testing and CI techniques a plus (they use XCTest and Xcode Server)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code with a focus on clarity and maintainability (they use SwiftLint to enforce style rules and Jazzy for internal API documentation)
- Track record of debugging and optimising code for size and performance using Instruments.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381