We have an excellent opportunity for a Implementation Manager, you will join an innovative team who have a passion for excellence, specialising in software that helps reduces risk and a market leader in the financial domain. The Implementation Manager will proactively manage the relationship with new clients as they are acquired by the sales team, representing the first experience that they will have as customers. You will be responsible for the implementation of our software to meet their needs, bridging the gap between the client’s business requirements and our solution You will be part of a rapidly growing SaaS-based software company, you will also have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of the company, as well as the opportunity for advancement and career development.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
- Lead/manage multiple concurrent small to medium-sized software implementation projects.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience throughout the implementation process.
- Effectively manage project scope and client expectations; ensure key stakeholders are updated.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities and create and execute on additional statements of work.
- Train and advise clients on the proper use of our products and configure them to fit their needs.
- Work cross-collaboratively with other internal teams such as Product, Sales, Tech Ops, and Support.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and updated throughout the implementation.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how to better serve our customers.
- Consider initiatives to help improve our implementation processes.
- Though very rare, travel to client sites may be required a couple of times per year.
Skills and Experience
- Great attitude with proven experience (configuration, training, testing) in software implementations.
- An aptitude to project-manage small software implementation projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Team player with proven ability to contribute positively in an open and collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, science, engineering, technical or IT related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of total professional experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of technology and/or software implementation experience.
- Experience working for a commercial software company or a consulting company focused on software implementations is a plus.
- Financial services experience, especially in the investment management sector, will be a significant advantage.