Implementation Consultant – Strong Maths Background
About the company
A specialist international provider of investment administration, unit pricing and regulatory software to the life assurance market. The existing client base is spread across the UK, Ireland, Italy and the US and consists of both direct life company clients and business process outsourcers which service the life assurance market. The total value of assets administered on the software across the client base exceeds €100 billion.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with blue chip international clients. The role will allow you to develop your consulting, project management, business analysis and IT skills working with global players in the insurance and investment sector. In this role you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day management of the asset side of an insurers balance sheet, an understanding of financial investments and financial instruments and market solutions for the defined contribution pensions industry. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
- Overseeing the clients’ implementation of our software.
- Analysing clients’ business processes.
- Designing a package that will meet their individual requirements.
- Assisting clients to deploy a more efficient and automated operating model that reduces manual intervention and operating risks.
- Working with our development team to add new features to the software.
- Taking on a variety of data migration and database upgrade projects to ensure our clients continue to provide the highest standards of service.
- Supporting our clients through their testing, and training them on how to get the most from the software.
- 3+ years’ experience in a unit pricing, fund administration, fund accounting type role, preferably that included a technical aspect e.g. writing system reports, database queries, process re-engineering etc
- A high level of numerical ability and/or problem solving ability, i.e.
- A degree in a course with significant mathematical content; and
- An A or B1 in Leaving Certificate honours maths; and
- 450+ points in the Leaving Certificate
- An interest in IT and an ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- SQL experience and/or high level Excel skills a bonus but not essential
- An interest in investment markets and some project management skills would be useful but are not essential.