Implementation Consultant – Hybrid Dublin 2
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, growing software company with blue chip international clients. A specialist international provider of investment administration, unit pricing and regulatory software to the life assurance market. The total value of assets administered on the software across the client base exceeds €100 billion. This opportunity would appeal to someone who is technically strong and has the relationship management skills to navigate clients through complex implementations.
About the opportunity
The role will allow you to develop your consulting, project management, business analysis and IT skills working with global players. In this role you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day management of the asset side of an insurers balance sheet, an understanding of financial investments and financial instruments and market solutions. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
- Overseeing the clients’ implementation of our software.
- Analysing clients’ business processes.
- Designing a package that will meet their individual requirements.
- Assisting clients to deploy a more efficient and automated operating model that reduces manual intervention and operating risks.
- Working with our development team to add new features to the software.
- Taking on a variety of data migration and database upgrade projects to ensure our clients continue to provide the highest standards of service.
- Analysing clients’ business processes and challenges.
- Working with our development team to add new features to the product.
- Designing and configuring a package that will meet our clients’ requirements.
- Writing automated software tests.
- Supporting our clients through their testing stages, Go Live, and in production
- 1 – 4 years’ experience in a unit pricing, fund administration, fund accounting type role, preferably that included a technical aspect e.g. writing system reports, database queries, process re-engineering etc
- A high level of numerical ability and/or problem-solving ability, i.e.
- A degree in a course with significant mathematical content; and
- An A or B1 in Leaving Certificate honours maths; and
- 400+ points in the Leaving Certificate
- An interest in IT and an ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- SQL experience and/or high level Excel skills a bonus but not essential
- An interest in investment markets and some project management skills would be useful but are not essential.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 12449531