Full Stack Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their growing Dublin team.
Apply for the Full Stack Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer role:
- You will be a key part of the D10X team based in Dublin, but part of a wider global team.
- Primarily you will be rapidly prototyping new products to test important customer features or demonstrate to key stakeholders. This will likely involve a lot of frontend-heavy work, but also considerable amount of data manipulation techniques.
- You will need to make sure our apps are enterprise-ready, secure and compliant, but lightweight and fit-for-purpose. We will help guide you through this if you have not done it before.
Required Skills and Experience for the Full Stack Developer role:
- We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up. We use some exciting tools and technologies – ideally, you will know some, but we want you to be excited about what we are doing.
- We think you will be the definition of a “full stack developer”, and have worked on front end frameworks, and backend Java services for APIs and microservices. Some experience with database would help. We appreciate that might seem like a lot, but this is a role where you will have an opportunity to learn different technologies.
- We are looking to expand our global team’s development standards and best practices, so we are looking for someone who is excited by driving quality code, reviews, testing (at all stages), and continuous integration and deployment.
- D10X offers a wide scope to solve problems for our clients, and you should be adaptable and resourceful, with a strong, team-based, work ethic. As a global team, verbal and written communication skills are vital.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388