An international, growth-stage company expert in Operations Management expect to grow significantly over the next few years off the back of continued investment in a world-class software offering and now they are looking to hire a Full-stack Developer to join their expanding team. The successful Full-stack Developer will gain skills and experience in the latest in cloud platform, AI/ML and more and bring your own suggestions.
The Full-stack Developer will:
- Form a key part of a team of two developers, a QA Engineer and a Technical Architect working on their SaaS product.
- Take part in sprints alongside other teams and create new functionality.
- The next couple of years, see the company incorporate artificial intelligence and machine learning, data lakes and factories, cloud apps and more.
The requirements for the Full-stack Developer are:
- Strong knowledge and experience of at least some of T-SQL, Entity Framework, DI, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Azure, IIS, VisualStudio Online, git, PowerShell
- Problem solving skills and a solution-oriented approach
- Interest in AI/ML, Hadoop, Pig, R, Q# and more
- Hobby projects, GitHub/stackoverflow/etc accounts you’re proud of and want to show off
What’s on offer:
As well as a competitive salary, pension contributions and holiday allowances, you’ll have the opportunity to directly influence both the technology and product roadmap of the company. You’ll work alongside experts in a number of fields, and they’ll put you through training on the technical tools and platforms (including for Microsoft certifications) they’re using.
The Full-stack Developer will engage directly with experts from Microsoft and the wider tech sphere, as well as with company’s customers, and you’ll build your own profile and reputation.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381