One of Europe’s fastest growing, most respected and most successful Ecommerce Providers is seeking to hire a Frontend Developer. They are looking for a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic Frontend Developer with excellent communication skills to join their Development and Support team. Someone who delivers on their commitments, is committed to great communication, is self-motivated and enjoys working in a team in direct contact with clients and external agencies.
Requirements for the Frontend Developer role:
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 preferred)
- Experience building, optimising and debugging complex web applications for the mobile market
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong experience in collaborating with different teams and case of project from conception to production stages.
- A developed background using prototyping, wireframing and/or mock up methods are essential.
- Experience working in e-commerce industry is an advantage but not must.
Desirable from the Frontend Developer:
- Additional technologies such as LESS, Git, Handlebarsjs, XML, Smarty, PHP and Bootstrap framework.
- Experience of communication with stakeholders and clients.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381