About the Role
My client has spent the last 15 years at the forefront of digital strategy, design and technologies in Ireland, creating innovative business solutions for a host of top-tier clients. They are currently expanding their award-winning design team and are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join their team for some exciting digital projects commencing.
Apply for the Front-End Developer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer Role:
- Interpret visual designs and implement them using front end languages in line with a Content Management System.
- Use industry-standard pre-processors (Sass) with task runners (Gulp/Grunt) to automate and structure workflow and day to day tasks.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers, strategists and marketers
- Determine solutions and make recommendations for clients in response to requests for new or improved website features.
- Test implemented work in various device contexts to ensure user needs have been met and that the product meets quality standards.
- Working in an agile environment, you will work within a sprint focused workflow and report to the operations and management team as required.
Required Skills and Experience for the Front-End Developer Role:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a front-end role.
- Proficiency working with Bootstrap (3/4).
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors such as Sass/LESS.
- Knowledge of version control tools. (e.g. GIT, SourceSafe, TFS)
- Experience working with FTP and Remote Desktop Connections. (FileZilla, RDP)
- Have an in-depth understanding of web development processes.
- Experience working with an IDE such as Visual Studio/NetBeans/Eclipse.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.