Finance / Banking Administrator
My client who is a Global banking company based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Banking Administrator for an initial 6 months contract. This role is a great opportunity to join a dynamic workforce and build your skills in a banking career.
The role will involve:
- Proactively interact with relationship management teams and compliance to update the system with information until final approval of KYC Record.
- Create the KYC Record in the KYC system sourcing information from internal and external sources by the agreed deadline.
- Review information from internal and external sources for company news (Firm website, Regulatory websites, Company website, Dun & Bradstreet, Google).
- Validate the information within the KYC Record and CIP document to ensure completeness and accurate (Company/Entity Formation documents, Ownership, Management).
- Complete KYC Record incorporating local regulatory requirements / Standards and policies.
- Take responsibility for KYC Record and associated documentation completion from initiation to approval.
- Maintain BSU tool current and be able to demonstrate work carried out.
- Meet agreed daily targets for KYC Record review and completion within agreed Service Level Agreement timeframes.
- Escalate any negative news and high-risk cases according to compliance.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in banking, finance or law.
- Experience in control, risk or compliance (AML/KYC).
- Knowledge of local regulatory KYC/AML requirements.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call Helen on 01 536 7388
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388