Dynamics CRM Developer – Azure
My Client is an innovative Dublin based software company working with Microsoft technologies to provide business systems which remove complexity, increase productivity and connect users to critical business information. They are currently seeking a Dynamics CRM Developer – Azure to join their expanding Dublin team.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually
Benefits: Healthcare + Life Insurance
Power Platform is Microsoft’s business applications platform. Key associated produce are PowerApps (including Portals), Dynamics 365, Power Automate (formerly Flow) and the Common Data Service (CDS). In this role you will:
- Use the latest versions of Microsoft’s platform technologies to build solutions for clients.
- Utilise existing skills in Power Platform/Dynamics configuration and development to build modern, cloud-based solutions.
- Broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies such as core .net/c#, Azure, SQL Server, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Wok in all solution delivery aspects including business analysis, development, and training end users.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ Year configuration and development experience with Dynamics CRM / 365 / xRM
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to write D365 Plugins and Custom Work Activities 2 © Spanish Point Technologies Ltd. 2020 www.spanishpoint.ie
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps model-driven apps, Power Automate etc.)
- Experience in a .NET programming language, preferably C#
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps Portals / ADXStudio
- Experience in Azure, Azure DevOps and PowerShell
- Experience in SQL Server or another SQL-based relational database
- Exposure to other Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Power BI also advantageous • Knowledge of SAAS