Digital Risk Analyst
Digital Risk Analyst
My client is a leading provider of retail and SME banking in the Irish market. They are currently seeking a reliable and experienced Digital Risk Analyst to join their team.
This full time role will be a critical support for risk management within the Digital Enablement function in Group Technology, ensuring a proactive and consistent response to regulatory requirements, questionnaires and inspections with a focus on developing an enhanced risk and control environment through sustainable controls operation, documentation and reporting.
This role will report to the Digital Governance Team Lead.
The Digital Enablement function is responsible for the delivery of IT Digital Services for the Bank and teams currently include Business Design & UAT, Digital Capability, Digital Delivery, Release & Production Support and Digital Governance.
The successful candidate will be part of the Digital Governance team, who are responsible for the oversight of all areas of Governance for the Digital Enablement teams, including Risk (ICF, RSCA, BUC testing, Risk Events/CIPS etc), Finance & Budget compliance, Audit compliance, as well as Supplier Governance.
- Actively support Risk Management within the Digital Enablement
- Co-ordinate Digital Enablement responses to regulatory requirements, questionnaires and inspections.
- Ensure all Digital Enablement risk activities, control environments, control gaps and remedial action plans are fully and proactively documented to a high and consistent standard.
- Track internal and external audit actions and RMPs (Risk Mitigation Programmes) to ensure successful closure in line with commitments.
- Positively contribute to the Digital Enablement agenda with a particular focus on improving the understanding of operational and third party risks, and monitoring the implementation and operations of appropriate controls
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Enablement teams to ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures. Check and challenge where required.
- Ensure all risks, policies and procedures are updated on a regular basis for the Digital Enablement teams.
- Be a strong communicator and work together with the wider Digital Enablement teams on a regular basis to further enhance knowledge, upskill and develop the business unit to be more risk aware.
- Build credibility and establish good working relationships across Digital Enablement, other teams within Group Technology and 3rd
- Work closely with ITSG to ensure compliance with all security policies and best practice
- Act as a subject matter expert for Digital Enablement.
- Work on own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Strong Risk Focus
- Ability to work on own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, written and verbal, complex information to audiences across functions with differing levels of knowledge and experience.
- Is adaptable and can problem solve, with strong teamwork, collaboration, trust and respect ethos.
- Practical understanding of the demands of documenting and operating a strong risk and control environment in an IT function
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence IT systems
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel
Competencies for Your Role / Behaviours for Success:
- Risk Management
- High Performance Teams
- Communication & Influencing
- Accountability & Decision Making
- Operational Excellence
- Customer Focus
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388